Better Skin Epik C Serum: Power Trio Complex
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Good for all people.
The Power Trio Complex is a blend of cutting edge plant based technology combined with Vitamin C. The complex gives the appearance of tighter, brighter skin while using natural botanicals and fruit extracts to protect from pollutants. Scented with a hint of lemon.
• Contains the Power Trio Complex of Majestem ™, Vitamin C and PhytoVie®
• Majestem ™ provides a visible tightening and lifting effect
• Vitamin C assists in brightening dull skin
• Vitamin C assists in reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
• PhytoVie® pollution defense acts as a practical ‘pollution shield’
• Sodium ascorbyl phosphate (SAP) is specifically produced for use as a stabilized source of vitamin C in cosmetic products. Light-stable and oxygen-stable.
• Vitamin C 3%
With any new skincare product, try a patch test on a discreet area of skin to determine if this product works with your skin type.
Use twice daily before your moisturizer or as a stand-alone serum. Apply 2 to 3 drops in the palm of your hand and massage into face, neck and decollete.
Sodium ascorbyl phosphate (SAP) is specifically produced for use as a stabilized source of vitamin C in cosmetic products. Light-stable and oxygen-stable.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Polysorbate 20, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Camellia Sinesis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Marrubium Vulgare Extract, Leontopodium Alpinum (Edelweiss) Callus Culture Extract, Xanthan Gum, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Sodium Citrate, Allantoin, Panthenol, Borago Officinalis Seed (Starflower) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed)/Aleurites Fordi (Tung) Oil Copolymer, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Oil, Phenoxyethanol (and) Ethylhexylglycerin, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Oil.
Vitamin C 3%
Sodium ascorbyl phosphate is a stabilized form of vitamin C. It's ideal in skin care products as it can be stored and packaged more effectively than regular vitamin C – which can be volatile and lose its effectiveness upon contact with the atmosphere.